Product Description & Reviews
Our best-selling stand! The MS7701 is designed to go wherever your music takes you. This model boasts hybrid sheet metal and composite leg housing, making it lightweight and unbreakable. A removable boom arm and fold-flat storage/portability makes this stand a must for every member of the band. This model is available with a black shaft (MS7701B) or chrome shaft (MS7701C).Solid cast end with standard 5/8-27 threads. Long 36" boom with molded plastic counterweight. Euro-Style boom with separate clutches for length and angle of boom. Allows user to make one-handed adjustments of boom angle while performing.
Features & Highlights
- Solid cast end with standard 5/8-27 threads
- Long 36" boom with molded plastic counterweight
- Euro-Style boom with separate clutches for length and angle of boom. Allows user to make one-handed adjustments of boom angle while performing
- Professional quality die-cast zinc clutch locks vertical shaft at any height from 36" to 63"
- Clip-on cable holder
- Replacement parts available
|Color:||MS7701B - Black|
|Item Weight:||4.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4.25 x 4.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.