Product Description & Reviews
A great choice for mobile musicians and podcasters, the 2-channel AudioBox USB 96 is bus-powered, compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any PC or Mac recording software. It boasts high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters. And it comes with PreSonus’ amazing Studio One 3 Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface. Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows. 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates.
Features & Highlights
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software and 6+ GB of third-party resources
- Includes the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Frequency Response is 20 Hz to 20 kHz
|Model:||AUDIOBOX USB 96|
|Part Number:||AUDIOBOX USB 96|
|MPN:||AUDIOBOX USB 96|
|Item Weight:||2.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PreSonus, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: MD1, ean: 0634923363814,
LiDiVi USB IN-OUT MIDI Cable Converter, Professional PC/ Laptop/ Mac to Music Keyboard Adapter Cord for Home Music Studio Function: LiDiVi MIDI cable is essentially a data link between the MIDI instrument and the PC. Plays MIDI input signal by MIDI keyboard, through this MIDI Cable, implement MIDI to usb, so as to achieve the editing of music on the computer. Instructions: 1. Connect the cable marked ''IN'' to the MIDI ''OUT'' socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device). 2. Connect the cable