Presonus HD9 Pro Closed-back Studio Reference Monitoring Headphones+Microphone
Presonus HD9 Pro Closed-back Studio Reference Monitoring Headphones+Microphone by PreSonus at Right Clearing. MPN: HD9+RCM01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description of HD9: Nothing but clear, accurate sound : The HD9's closed-back acoustic design provides superior listening isolation and reduces headphone bleed, so you hear nothing but music-and your housemates hear nothing at all. Peerless construction, surgical accuracy : The HD9's 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers and high power handling (900 mW per channel into 40 ohms) deliver loud, clear, clean audio, minimizing listening fatigue. Best of all, its tailored frequency response extends all
Product Description & Reviews
Description of HD9: Nothing but clear, accurate sound : The HD9's closed-back acoustic design provides superior listening isolation and reduces headphone bleed, so you hear nothing but music-and your housemates hear nothing at all. Peerless construction, surgical accuracy : The HD9's 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers and high power handling (900 mW per channel into 40 ohms) deliver loud, clear, clean audio, minimizing listening fatigue. Best of all, its tailored frequency response extends all the way from 10 Hz to 26 kHz, with accurate bass response, enabling precise mixes. Comfort matters : The lightweight HD9 features an adjustable headband, cups that rotate 180° on two axes, and comfortable, durable ear pads. The straight, ten-foot cable drops down one side so it doesn't get in your way. The result is a comfortable listening experience that you'll continue to enjoy during long sessions. And the HD9 is built tough so you can rely on it wherever your travels take you. You listen thoughtfully-so why not think like a listener? : The PreSonus HD9s are an invaluable addition to your sonic toolbox. While there will always be a place in the studio for powerful and articulate studio monitors, fact is that more people are choosing portable, personal listening solutions nowadays. As trends in listening shift, it's wise for you to check your mixes on high-quality headphones as well as on your finely calibrated studio monitors. With the HD9s, you can rest assured that your mixes are translating well across myriad listening environments. And with the HD9's combination of comfort, adjustability, sturdy construction, and acoustic isolation, you can mix better for longer
Features & Highlights
- Package Includes : Presonus HD9 Professional Closed-Back Studio Reference Monitoring Headphones + Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic With High Quality Metal Construction and Shock Mount
- Presonus HD9 Professional Closed-Back Studio Reference Monitoring Headphones. Precision-Tuned, Closed Back, Circumaural Acoustic Design. Tailored Frequency Response: 10Hz - 26 kHz; 3 dB. Accurate Low-Frequency Response. High-Power Handling: 1,800 mW @ 40 Ohms, 900 mW Per Channel. 45mm Dynamic, Neodymium Drivers.
- Two-Axis, 180° Cup Rotation. Lightweight. Comfortable, Long-Lasting Ear Pads. Adjustable Headband. 10 foot (3m), Straight, Single-Sided Cable with 1/8" Connector. Includes: Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-¼ inch adapter, Storage Bag.
- Rockville RCM01 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount. RCM01 condenser microphone . Full metal high quality construction. Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design. Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise. Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer).
- Uni-directional. Sensitivity: -27dB2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ). Output impedance: 200Ω30%(at 1kHz). Standard operating voltage: 3V. Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V. Current consumption: less than 500uA. Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V. S/N ratio: More than 24dB. Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz. Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz. Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms.
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: SRH440, ean: 0424061686018,
mpn: FDJ-200, ean: 0886898001523,
mpn: A1A36M1, ean: 0703510231604,
By CAD Audio
mpn: MH320, ean: 0631922106923,
mpn: QH 360, ean: 0628904116148,
mpn: QH-200, ean: 0634343270983,
mpn: PRO-M50 CONSUMER, ean: 0613815972075,
mpn: FDJ-500, ean: 0886898001554,
By E T
mpn: BT170708115BK, ean: 0711766564728,