Product Description & Reviews
Presonus HD9 professional studio headphones feature 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers in a closed-back acoustic design that provides superior listening isolation and reduces headphone bleed. Its tailored frequency response extends all the way from 10 Hz to 26 kHz, with accurate bass response, enabling precise mixes. The HD9 offers high power handling (900 mW per channel into 40 Ohms) while providing comfort, durability, and reduced listening fatigue.Closed back, circumaural acoustic design. Two-way, 180° cup rotation.
Features & Highlights
- Closed back, circumaural acoustic design
- Two-way, 180° cup rotation
- Tailored frequency response (10 Hz - 26 kHz)
- Accurate low-frequency response
- High-power handling (1,800 mW @ 40Ω, 900 mW per channel)
- 45 mm dynamic, neodymium drivers
- 96 dB sensitivity (±3 dB)
- 10 foot (3m), straight, single-sided cable with 1/8 inch connector
- Gold-plated 1/8 inch-to-¼ inch adapter included
- Storage bag included
|Color:||HD9 - Closed Back|
|Item Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.8 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.34 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.74 x 4.57 x 4.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.