Product Description & Reviews
This 10-channel balanced audio mixer with pre-amp is the perfect addition to your recording setup. This powerful little device has a 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate, with an ultra-ride 60 dB gain range on each channel. The 10 inputs are balanced, high-headroom line level with +4/-10 level selection. Each channel has a send control. Need power for your mics? The PEXM801 provides +48V phantom power on the two started-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP mic preamp inputs. Outputs to control room, phones, and tape/CD recording, plus the standard 1/4 " outputs. You can't go wrong with this ultra low-noise, high-headroom mixer.
Features & Highlights
- 2 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade imp ''invisible'' mic - effective,3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter - cd/tape inputs assignable
- Preamps - Clip LEDs on all mono channels - Switchable +48 V phantom power
- 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs Ultra-wide 60 dB gain range - 10 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection - Dimensions: 4'' x (W) 9.3'' x (D) 13.2''
- 2 new state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP ''Invisible'' Mic - Effective,3-band EQ plus switchable.
- Preamps - Clip LEDs on all mono channels.
- 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs.
- Lowest possible distortion 0.0007% .
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: 292064, mpn: SRM-10X, ean: 0044113555736,