Product Description & Reviews
The Pyle PSMRS08 Sound Isolation Recording Shield features sound dampening foam that assists unwanted sounds from contaminating your recordings. The compact tabletop design shield creates an acoustic boundary around the microphone that improves vocal audio flow -- directing your voice to the containment area, and at the same time, preventing room reflections from directly entering the recording zone. The isolation shield will help you achieve a more crisp and clean sound, preferred by most music professionals. Unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations, also known as noise and interference, are shielded away from the recording area while your voice finds a clear path to your microphone. It's lightweight and portable so you can easily transport from the studio countertop to the recording booth. Get that studio-quality recording sound you've been looking for with the Pyle PSMRS08 Studio Soundproofing Foam Audio Shield. (Shock mount and microphone not included).
Features & Highlights
- Versatile Mic Recording & Sound Isolation Ability - Portable, Compact & Folding Design
- Ready to Record: Quick & Easy Setup - (3) Soundproofing Studio Foam 'Wedge' Acoustic Tiles
- Angle & Depth Adjustable Absorption/Isolation Panels - Height Adjustable: 13.2 - 15.6''
- High Density Noise-Absorbing Acoustic Foam - Universal Standard 5/8'' Microphone Threading
- Rugged & Heavy-Duty Shell Panel Construction - Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 13.2'' x 7.2'' x 15.6''
|Item Weight:||2.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||9.75 x 6.75 x 6.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.8 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Emerson Studio Acoustics
mpn: 4334435579, ean: 0734130916046,