Product Description & Reviews
QH-U-M7 USB MIDI Interface 4-In-4-Out MIDI 4X4 Splitter Controller Music Box If you're working with MIDI hardware, eventually you'll need a way to connect all your instruments together. The QH-U-M7 MIDIBOX 4×4 is a MIDI interface offering flexible signal routings and dependable connections to keep your music productions moving forward.Connect the QH-U-M7 MIDIBOX 4×4 to your computer using a USB type-B cable, and the behavior you get is essentially what many modern Electronic Musicians have learned to expect from a bus powered MIDI interface.QH-U-M7 addresses a total of 64 discrete channels of MIDI I/O via USB, allowing you to simultaneously connect a variety of MIDI devices. Bus-powered architecture provides the option of totally mobile operation. | USB MIDI Sound Module | MIDI Merge box | Digital Audio Workstation - DAW | Mixing Console | MIDI Controller Keyboard | Virtual synthesizer | Mobile Audio Workstation - MAW | Audio Mixing | ADC-DAC |
Features & Highlights
- 4-in/4-out MIDI interface (64 discrete MIDI input channels, 64 discrete MIDI output channels).
- Connection and power via USB-requires no external power supply.
- MIDI activity indicator for each port.
- Supported OS - Win7 (32Bit , 64 Bit), Windows 8.X / Windows 10 (Home and Professional Edition only).
- Tipe: USB connectivity allows as many MIDI-port interfaces as the computer system can handle.
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Keith McMillen Instruments
mpn: K701, ean: 0793573869074,