Product Description & Reviews
Switch between a pair of input sources quietly and intuitively. "The Radial Engineering HotShot ABo balanced line output selector does the work of setting the path you want for your sound between 2 destinations. The completely passive HotShot ABo does not require powering of any type to work its latching switch. The multi-purpose HotShot ABo simplifies on-off and diversion control over audio signals. Radial outfits the selector with useful features such as grounding options and level adjustments to conform to a wide variety of applications. Critical to its performance is the HotShot ABo's rugged 14-gauge steel construction and ultra compact footprint. Use your HotShot ABo in the most demanding professional applications while enjoying years of trouble-free performance. The Radial HotShot ABo can be used in a variety of applications including driving 2 channels on a mixing console for dry and wet effects routing; to divert a mic from the PA system to the monitors or intercom; for temporarily muting the audio signal such as when coughing; and for talkback mic control. Ultra compact and extremely rugged, the Radial Engineering HotShot ABo is made tough for years of trouble free performance and is backed with a 3-year transferable warranty."
Features & Highlights
- "On-stage line output signal AB redirector Toggle switch for one-push operation Pads allow using devices with different signal levels Ground lift to eliminate buzz caused by ground loops Heavy-duty construction, switches and components"
- Toggle switch for one-push operation
- Pads allow using devices with different signal levels
- Ground lift to eliminate buzz caused by ground loops
- "Heavy-duty construction, switches and components"
|Part Number:||R800 1509|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.2 x 3 x 3 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.2 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.