Product Description & Reviews
We don't need no stinking unwanted sound! Grab Reson8 Peel and Stick 2 inch black sound foam to remove unwanted highs, mids and background noise from your room. These aren't pathetic 1" noise insulation foam panels that grab sounds only a dog can hear. If you use sound insulation, get some real use out of it. Musiq Resource is the first acoustic sound insulation on Amazon with EasyPeel backing which makes them a breeze to install. Avoid the mess and cost of extra adhesives as well! Our 2″ sound insulation tiles are considered industry standard and have an Overall NRC of 0.85. Widely regarded as the best acoustic foam for home studio use or office noise reduction.Perfect for: Recording Studios, Clean Rooms, Utility Rooms, Equipment Enclosures, Machine Room Enclosures, Medical Facilities, Clean Rooms, Computer and Server Rooms, Office Equipment Rooms, Gun Ranges, Compressor Enclosures, and Manufacturing Facilities. ◆ Significant noise reduction in mid and high frequencies due to 2" thickness and pyramid design.◆ Designed for durability and value◆ Easy to install self adhesive◆ Absorbs standing waves and flutter for better acoustics High density, open-celled acoustical foam◆ Absorbs mid/high frequency reflections to control the ambience of any room◆ Alleviates flutter echo and slap back◆ Will not deteriorate or crumble apart over timeUse them to treat small - to medium-sized areas including acoustic studio, vocal booths, control rooms and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter. Two inch studio foam is quite simply the workhorse of the industry and is your safest bet if you're tuning your room yourself.Acoustic panels prevent sound-waves from reflecting off of hard surfaces, like ceilings and walls. Instead, it absorbs the waves. The result is a smooth, quiet and calm environment.
Features & Highlights
- ★★★ EasyPeel 2 inch thick self adhesive sound insulation panels - 6 pack of square acoustic foam 12" X 12" X 2" Designed to absorb high and mid frequencies for home studios and noise barriers due to the 2" thickness - 1" panels can only absorb high frequencies - Stylish black professional design allows you to to avoid stapling egg cartons to the wall
- ★★★ NO SPRAY ADHESIVE REQUIRED! - Our EasyPeel self adhesive backing allows easy installation on wall or ceiling so you can start recording - Designed for recording musicians by recording musicians
- ★★★ Classic pyramid design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection, and background sounds to create the best recording environment - From your professional or home recording studio, commercial or home office, rehearsal space, or home theatre our two inch foam panels are designed to audibly improve your environment
- ★★★ The quality of the foam we use in our acoustic panels is denser than 1" foam. These thicker panels absorb high and mid frequencies and not just mouse squeak frequencies which is why we offer 100% customer satisfaction on all our orders. Overall NRC of 0.85!
- ★★★ We hand inspect our acoustic panels fresh from production to ensure a uniform level of rigidity and firmness that will deliver long-term durability even in the busiest recording studios or offices. Increase sound quality while also reducing the intensity of outside noises that gets in.
|Model:||6 pack 2 inch Acoustic Black|
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 7.25 x 7.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.