Rockville DPM5B 5.25" 2-Way 150W Black Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speaker
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 7% on the Rockville DPM5B 5.25'' 2-Way 150W Black Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speaker by Rockville at Right Clearing. MPN: DPM5B. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Rockville DPM5B 5.25'' 2-Way 150W Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speakers in blackWe use “baking paint” made for wood surface. It lasts long and is
Rockville DPM5B 5.25" 2-Way 150W Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speakers in black
We use “baking paint” made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!
Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or room
We developed the Most Optimized Magnet structure, Cone, and Cabinet Space that Reproduces the Sound to Play Back Exactly the Way it was Recorded!
Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). To put it in simple to understand terms; the glue on the speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker is done. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine the secure the glue in place
Thick “Wadding” protects inside the speaker cabinet – Wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons. It helps to make the sound come out more clear, and it also protects all the parts inside the speaker. This material is also fire retardant. This is unique to our speakers. Most other brands do not take this step due to the cost of the material, but it is a game changer!
World class top of the line audiophile grade components! We use ADAU 1701 Digital Sound Processor for audio processing and TPA3116 for amplification. These are both known to be the best in class circuit designs. These components are also amazing and allow us to adjust the sound via soft programming on a computer during the design stage to get the perfect sound. ADI and TI are the names of the makers of these ICs. Most people do not know brands who make circuits, but these are famous in that industry and are known to be the best of the best. Only very high end products use these components.
Features & Highlights
- Rockville DPM5B 5.25" 2-Way 150W Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speakers in black. Peak Power: 150 Watt. RMS Power: 75 Watt. Bi-Amped: 25 Watts for highs, and 50 watts for the lows. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood.. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio. The port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound. Auto-Switching Power Supply.
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced 1" Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection. Tweeter has 1" voice coil diameter. Curved Front Bezel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion. Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer. Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network Supplies Amazing Sounding Highs, Lows, and Mids. Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Responses along Entire Frequency Spectrum.
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound! 110 Volt compatible with SMPS technology - Normally most items have a transformer. Our SMPS technology switches voltage more efficiently and adheres to all international efficiency standards! Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards. Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable.
- Product Dimensions in Inches (Single): (W*H*D) 7.4'' x 10.2'' x 9.8''. Shipping Dimensions in Inches (For pair boxed): (W*H*D) 13.1'' x 13.5'' x 10.7''. Net Weight: 11.03 LBS. Shipping Weight: 13.24 LBS. Includes signal cable and power cord. Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced. System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB). Inputs / Outputs / Controls:. Volume control. Independent High (-2dB - +1dB) and Low (-2dB - +2dB) frequency level controls. One each ¼" TRS and XLR balanced input jacks. RCA input.
- Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant. Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components! (ADI--ADAU1701 DSP, TI--TPA3116, SMPS). System Impedance: Tweeter 6 Ω; Woofer 4 Ω. Signal to noise ratio: 80dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight). Max SPL: 100dB @ 1w/1m. THD: 0.10%. Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz. 150 Watts peak output. 75 Watt RMS output. Input voltage: 120V. Components: 1" neodymium silk dome tweeter and 5.25" woofer with rubber surrounds and polypropylene cone.
|Item Size:||13.1 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.39 x 10.91 x 10.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Rockville, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: VL-S5, ean: 0043774031580,
2-Way Studio Monitor with Kevlar Cone and Biamped Design2-way Studio Reference Monitor. 5" curved Kevlar cone with a high-temperature voice coil and damped rubber surround. 1" natural silk dome tweeter. Bi-amplified 40W + 30W power amp section. 60Hz ...
mpn: N-WAVE 360, ean: 4016138936582,
The Numark N-Wave 360 system includes two matched speaker cabinets to offer the bedroom DJ impressive sound in a compact format. Each contains a 1-inch silk dome tweeter—with blue LED illumination—matched with a 3-inch woofer via a precision cros...
mpn: ISO-PUCK, ean: 0810514000270,
Iso-Puck Isolators. IsoAcoustics ISO-PUCKs provide an innovative approach to isolating studio monitors, guitar amps and other systems. This unique design provides a high degree of isolation while resisting lateral movement and oscillations, which res...
mpn: 694318020791, ean: 0694318020791,
Legendary Pedigree Over the span of more than a decade, Alesis monitors have established an enviable, well-deserved reputation for accuracy and dependability that made them an excellent choice for professional use. The original best-selling M1 monito...
mpn: r1010bt-black-usa, ean: 0875674003134,
Housed in 100% medium-density fiberboard (MDF), this R1010BT is the revisitation of the Edifier classic, the R1000TCN. Featuring 4" bass drivers and 3/4" silk-diaphragm tweeter drivers, R1010BT bookshelf speaker is engineered to deliver commanding so...
mpn: MS16, ean: 5053313859358,
BEHRINGER MONITOR SPEAKERS MS16 High-Performance, Active 16-Watt Personal Monitor System Compact stereo speaker system ideally suited for home studios, multimedia applications, keyboard and vocal monitoring, etc. Powerful 4quot; woofers and high-res...
mpn: AV32, ean: 0142988642053,
Recording engineers and producers in studios from all around the world rely on M-Audio monitors. Now, with the AV32 monitors, you can enjoy the same professional standard of audio quality right on your desktop. The AV32 takes the acclaimed design of ...
mpn: Big Knob Passive, ean: 0642892810529,
Mackie BIG KNOB PASSIVE benefits from a proven, bestselling design to deliver professional level control, plus source and monitor selection for studios of any size. The passive audio path ensures pristine sonic integrity is maintained throughout your...