Product Description & Reviews
Rockville DPM5B 5.25" 2-Way 150W Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speakers in blackWe use “baking paint” made for wood surface. It lasts long and is the best paint for speakers!Beautiful finish is matte with a slight shine to it. Our designers spent a lot of time on the color to make it beautiful and elegant looking to improve the appearance of your studio or roomWe developed the Most Optimized Magnet structure, Cone, and Cabinet Space that Reproduces the Sound to Play Back Exactly the Way it was Recorded!Our factory uses the latest Precision Glue Machine (Over 500 meter Tunnel Oven). To put it in simple to understand terms; the glue on the speakers is of the upmost importance. If the glue does not hold up, the speaker is done. We use the latest machinery to manufacture these speakers. The SPL of the speaker goes up when you use better glue and a better machine the secure the glue in placeThick “Wadding” protects inside the speaker cabinet – Wadding is a white chemical silk type of material that we put inside the speaker cabinet for multiple reasons. It helps to make the sound come out more clear, and it also protects all the parts inside the speaker. This material is also fire retardant. This is unique to our speakers. Most other brands do not take this step due to the cost of the material, but it is a game changer!World class top of the line audiophile grade components! We use ADAU 1701 Digital Sound Processor for audio processing and TPA3116 for amplification. These are both known to be the best in class circuit designs. These components are also amazing and allow us to adjust the sound via soft programming on a computer during the design stage to get the perfect sound. ADI and TI are the names of the makers of these ICs. Most people do not know brands who make circuits, but these are famous in that industry and are known to be the best of the best. Only very high end products use these components.
Features & Highlights
- Rockville DPM5B 5.25" 2-Way 150W Active/Powered Studio Monitor Speakers in black. Peak Power: 150 Watt. RMS Power: 75 Watt. Bi-Amped: 25 Watts for highs, and 50 watts for the lows. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood.. The enclosure is built with the perfect amount of air space to maximize sound quality for a studio. The port is built to the perfect spec to enhance the sound. Auto-Switching Power Supply.
- Ferro Fluid Enhanced 1" Neodymium Silk Dome Tweeter With Metal Grill Protection. Tweeter has 1" voice coil diameter. Curved Front Bezel Design Eliminates Standing Wave Distortion. Injection Molded Polypropylene Cone Woofer. Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions. Computer Optimized Electronic Crossover Network Supplies Amazing Sounding Highs, Lows, and Mids. Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Responses along Entire Frequency Spectrum.
- Distortion-Free Playback Even at Max Volume Listening! Very Clean Sound! 110 Volt compatible with SMPS technology - Normally most items have a transformer. Our SMPS technology switches voltage more efficiently and adheres to all international efficiency standards! Every Speaker in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards. Transducer Production Line to Make the SPL Performance Stable.
- Product Dimensions in Inches (Single): (W*H*D) 7.4'' x 10.2'' x 9.8''. Shipping Dimensions in Inches (For pair boxed): (W*H*D) 13.1'' x 13.5'' x 10.7''. Net Weight: 11.03 LBS. Shipping Weight: 13.24 LBS. Includes signal cable and power cord. Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced. System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB). Inputs / Outputs / Controls:. Volume control. Independent High (-2dB - +1dB) and Low (-2dB - +2dB) frequency level controls. One each ¼" TRS and XLR balanced input jacks. RCA input.
- Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant. Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components! (ADI--ADAU1701 DSP, TI--TPA3116, SMPS). System Impedance: Tweeter 6 Ω; Woofer 4 Ω. Signal to noise ratio: 80dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight). Max SPL: 100dB @ 1w/1m. THD: 0.10%. Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20kHz. 150 Watts peak output. 75 Watt RMS output. Input voltage: 120V. Components: 1" neodymium silk dome tweeter and 5.25" woofer with rubber surrounds and polypropylene cone.
|Item Size:||13.1 x 13.5 x 13.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||11.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.39 x 10.91 x 10.91 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.