Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 8% on the Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount by Rockville at Right Clearing. MPN: Rcm03. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Rockville RCM03 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded microphones that cost over $150. This model is similar to our RCM01
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes the RCM03 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM03 tough enough for Live sound applications as well!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your computer!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no distortion!
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted noises.
Features & Highlights
- Rockville RCM03 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount. Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized Condenser Cardioid Design. Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise.
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel of your mixer or can connect to your laptop or computer).
- Uni-directional. Sensitivity: -27dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa at1kHZ). Output impedance: 200Ohm±30%(at 1kHz). Standard operating voltage: 3V.
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V. Current consumption: less than 500uA. Voltage deduction characteristic: within 3dB at 2V. S/N ratio: More than 24dB.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz. Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz. Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000 Ohms.
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than 18dB A (IEC581-5). Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at 1kHZ).
- Electrical current: Greater than 4.8Ma. Microphone body net weight:320 Grams (0.7 Pounds).
- Microphone Max.diameter 44mm (1.73" inches). Microphone Length 217mm (8.54" inches).
- Microphone material: steel grille + Alluminum (handheld part). PCB Layout: Surface mount
|Item Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.8 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.8 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|