Product Description & Reviews
The Rockville REQ231 is an extremely high quality professional rack mountable equalizer. This is a 2 channel equalizer with 31 bands per channel. The main focus on this was sound quality and making it rugged and tough. We wanted to build a professional product that will instantly make a good speaker sound better, and after months of testing we know we did it! This graphic EQ also has a low cut crossover filter switch, with status LED, that helps remove rumble from mics. Another great feature is the bypass switch, with LED indicator, which is very convenient when doing sound checks. We added a sub output with frequency controls which is something that we see a need for. Many brands for some odd reason do not give you a sub output and sub controls. We made sure to include this important function. If you want the best sounding EQ on the market at a great price, then we highly recommend you try out our REQ231. If you are unsatisfied with the quality we will give you a 90 day money back guarantee including return shipping! Features: Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output Dual channel (31 bands per channel) Variable stage low and high cut filters 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers) 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range Constant Q filters Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB) Bypass switch with status LED Balanced XLR input/output Subwoofer out Channels: 2 (stereo) Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs Bands: 31 per channel
Features & Highlights
- Rockville REQ231 Dual 31 Band 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalizer With Sub-Output. Dual channel (31 bands per channel). Variable stage low and high cut filters.
- 1/3 octave filter sets (ISO centers). 20 Hz to 20 kHz effective equalization range. Constant Q filters. Selectable 6dB or 12dB cut or boost range. Output level LEDs (-10 to +17 dB).
- Bypass switch with status LED. Balanced XLR input/output. Subwoofer out. Channels: 2 (stereo). Connectors: XLR balanced inputs and outputs. Bands: 31 per channel.
- Frequency Centers: 20 Hz, 25 Hz, 31.5 Hz, 40 Hz, 50 Hz, 63 Hz, 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 125 Hz, 160 Hz, 200 Hz, 250 Hz, 315 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 630 Hz, 800 Hz, 1 kHz, 1.25 kHz, 1.5 kHz, 2 kHz, 2.5 kHz
- Control Range: Selectable +/-12dB 0r +/-6dB. Input Impedance: 50k ohms. Output Impedance: 600 ohms. Maximum Output Level: +21dB
Level Control: +/- 10 dB. Signal to Noise: >93 dB. Distortion: 0.005%.
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||20.8 x 6.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.