Product Description & Reviews
Mybecca Original Bass Traps- This product provides strong noise reduction and is cost-effective. Low frequency waves are long and difficult to stop, but corner bass absorbers solve the bass problem. Sound passes into our traps where it is slowed it down, decreasing the amplitude of the sound and absorbing the sound. Using Bass Traps as part of your absorptive treatment plan is the answer to creating a faithful critical listening environment in any room even smaller spaces where waves lower than 80HZ cannot fully develop (a common cause of loud bass). Four high quality foam bass traps are designed for anyone who is involved with critical listening for enjoyment or professional use.
Features & Highlights
- Corner Wall Foam is used with Wall Panels to cover up the 4 corners of the room
- Good for studios, booths, theaters, schools, home, podcasts, professionals & hobbyists
- Professional, High Quality Durability and Effective
- Noise Reduction Coefficient: 1.32 nrc
- Made in USA by Mybecca / CA Technical Bulletin 117-2013 Flammability Standard Compliant
|Item Size:||12 x 21 x 21 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.5 x 12 x 12 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.