Product Description & Reviews
Excellent solution for better sound quality!Everything that can vibrate will color the sound and that includes the surface that the monitors are mounted on. The SMPad 4 decouple the energy from the supporting surface which results in a significantly improved sound. Features:- affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors.- decouples your speakers from bookshelfs, desktops or monitor stands.- foam wedges provide up to 5 tilt options, including flat.- supports up to 16 lb without changing the foam shape. SpecificationsMaterial: High density sponge (50kg/m^3 density)Color: BlackDimmensions (WxDxH): 6.3.x8x1.4 inchesWeight: 3.6 ouncesPackage include: 2 Speaker Pads --100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Our Studio Monitor Isolation Pads are backed by our manufacturer 60 day money back guarantee!--
Features & Highlights
- SMPad 4 is made out of the highest quality acoustical foam (50kg/m^3 density).
- 6.3 x 8 x 1.4 inch (W x D x H). Designed to hold up to 16 lb without changing the shape.
- Sized to fit all popular 3'', 3.5'', 4'' and 4.5'' inch Speakers - PreSonus Eris E3.5 and E4.5, Edifier R1280T - R1280DB - R1010BT - R1700BT, Polk Audio T15, Mackie CR3 and CR4,Micca PB42X COVO-S, Alesis Elevate M1 and 3 MKII, MAudio AV32, AV40 and AV43 and many more.
- Designed with multiple configurations allowing you to move the monitor isolation pads into a versatile array of angles for the best sound quality.
- Every pack comes complete with two short absorber pads, one for each of your left and right speakers (NO LOGO printed).
|Item Size:||6.3 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.26 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.89 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.