Product Description & Reviews
Excellent solution for better sound quality!Everything that can vibrate will color the sound and that includes the surface that the monitors are mounted on. The SMPad 5 decouple the energy from the supporting surface which results in a significantly improved audio sound. Features:- affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors.- decouples your speakers from bookshelfs, desktops or monitor stands.- foam wedges provide up to 5 tilt options, including flat.- supports up to 22 lb without changing the foam shape. SpecificationsMaterial: High density sponge (50kg/m^3 density)Color: BlackDimmensions (WxDxH): 7.5x11x1.6 inchesWeight: 7.4 ouncesPackage include: 2 Speaker Pads --100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Our Studio Monitor Isolation Pads risers are backed by our manufacturer 60 day money back guarantee!--
Features & Highlights
- SMPad 5 is made out of the highest quality acoustical foam (50kg/m^3 density).
- 7.5 x 11 x 1.6 inch (W x D x H). Designed to hold up to 22 lb without changing the shape.
- Every pack comes complete with two pads, one for each of your left and right speakers (NO LOGO printed).
- Designed with multiple configurations allowing you to move the monitor isolation pads into a versatile array of angles for the best sound quality.
- Sized to fit all popular 5'' inches Studio Monitors - Yamaha HS5, JBL LSR305, KRK Rokit RP5, Mackie MR5, M-Audio BX5, Adam F6, Tascam VL-S5, Alesis Elevate 5, Behringer MS16 and many more.
|Item Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Item Size:||7.48 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.19 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.