Product Description & Reviews
Excellent solution for better sound quality!Everything that can vibrate will color the sound and that includes the surface that the monitors are mounted on. The SMPad 8 decouple the energy from the supporting surface which results in a significantly improved audio sound. Features:- affordable way to improve the sound of your studio monitors.- decouples your speakers from bookshelfs, desktops or monitor stands.- foam wedges provide up to 5 tilt options, including flat.- supports up to 36 lb without changing the foam shape. SpecificationsMaterial: High density sponge (50kg/m^3 density)Color: BlackDimmensions (WxDxH): 10.65 x 13 x 1.8 inchesWeight: 14.9 ouncesPackage include: 2 Speaker Pads --100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Our Studio Monitor Isolation Pads are backed by our manufacturer 60 day money back guarantee!--
Features & Highlights
- SMPad 8 is made out of the highest quality acoustical foam (50kg/m^3 density).
- 10.65 x 13 x 1.8 inches (W x D x H). Designed to hold up to 36 lb without changing the foam shape.
- Every pack comes complete with two pads, one for each of your left and right speakers (NO LOGO printed).
- Designed with multiple configurations allowing you to move the monitor isolation pads into a versatile array of angles for the best sound quality.
- Sized to fit all popular 6.5'' - 8'' inches Studio Monitors - Yamaha HS7 HS8, KRK Rokit RP8 G3, Mackie MR8, JBL LSR308, Focal Alpha 80, M-Audio BX8, Rockville APM8W, PreSonus Eris E8, Seismic Audio Spectra-8P, Adam Audio F7 and many more.
|Item Size:||10.65 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.34 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By SilverStone Technology
mpn: SF01, ean: 0844761007126,