Product Description & Reviews
The audio editor SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12 sets a new benchmark in audio and sound editing. Produce audio material in studio quality and in up to 32-bit/384 kHz resolution and apply over 20 professional filters and effects. With the innovative new restoration suite, the latest generation of this software offers professional audio restoration and cleaning at the highest level. The audio editor contains an impressive range of new features - for both beginners and studio professionals alike. Access innovative functions such as Slice Editing for a simplified, flexible audio editing workflow. Cuts can be modified and faded in at a later stage. SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 12 includes an impressive range of plug-ins, well thought out workflows and CD authoring functions according to industry standards.PC Minimum System Requirements:PC Recommended System Requirements:Processor: 1.4 GHz processorRAM: 512 MBHard Disk: 500 MB for program installation.Video Card: min. resolution 1280 x 768Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7Additional Requirements: Internet connection required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program functions.
Features & Highlights
- Access fast audio editing and video sound optimization thanks to 64-bit support
- New editing features such as Slice Editing, Soft Cut, and Crossfade Editing simplify studio workflows
- Digitize records and cassettes with restoration and conversion to all standard formats
- VST3 interface: Audio editing with mastering plug-in iZotope Ozone Elements
- Sophisticated audio recording in up to 32-bit/384 kHz resolution
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Antones Gourmet Gifts, Inc.
mpn: 10779413, ean: 0704407872559,
mpn: 10767461, ean: 9783959828291, isbn: 3959828292,