Product Description & Reviews
1/4 TS Mono to XLR Male Cable It's a sensible choice to connect your microphones to wide variety of applications. Such as professional recording studios, live performance, schools, churches,public speeches,parties and any other professional audio setups. Specifications Side 1: TRS 6.35mm (1/4 Inch) Male Mono Side 2: XLR 3 Pin Male Cable OD: 6.0 mm Material: PVC Conductor: Oxygen-free copper (OFC) Colour: Black Cable Length: 3 Meters, Approximately 10ft Application *Microphones-Audio Sound Consoles *Microphones-Power Amplifier *Microphones-Stereo System *Microphones-Wireless Microphone Receiver *Microphones-Professional Camera Package Contents: 1*Tisino 6.35mm Jack Mono to XLR Cable *1
Features & Highlights
- 1/4 Inch TS Mono to XLR Male Microphone Cable, Connect your studio or live sound gear with this handy 1/4 inch to XLR Adapter Cable, it is designed to connect gear with unbalanced phone outputs to gear with XLR inputs.
- High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Gold plated connections, Oxygen-free copper core to deliver pristine sound.
- Constructed with multi-layers of shielding minimize signal interference and ensure the transmission stable,provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise.
- Flexible Soft Rubber Jacket provided maximum flexibility and durability performance
- 18 Months Warranty: Hassle free replacement or money back during the warranty.
|Item Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 1 x 1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.