Product Description & Reviews
3.5mm Male Jack to Dual XLR Male Stereo Audio Cable, This cable is designed to connect an audio device with a mini stereo phone output to professional audio gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for connecting a portable media player, laptop, or similar device to a mixing console. Features: - Gold-plated provide superior signal transfer and sound reproduction. - Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity. - High Grade Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility. - Combines 3.5mm Left and Right Channels Into XLR Single Mono Feed. - Free velcro cable wrap included. Specifications - Conductor A: 3.5mm TRS Male - Conductor B: 2*XLR Female - Jacket Material: PVC - Length: 5Feet/1.5M - These cables are wired Tip to Pin 2 LEFT, Ring to Pin 2 RIGHT, and sleeve to Pins 1 and 3 on both XLR connectors. Package Includes: 1* 3.5 mm Stereo 1/8" to Dual Male XLR Splitter Cable 1* Free velcro cable wrap
Features & Highlights
- These cables are designed to split a 3.5mm (1/8" aux) balanced / stereo signal into two unbalanced / mono XLR signals (left and right channels). They are ideal for connecting your iPod / iPad / iPhone / PC / Laptop to a Mixer/Speakers or similar.
- XLR Connector with internal strain relief for rugged reliability, Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductor for enhanced signal clarity
- Resists corrosion and ensures minimal signal loss, Gold-plated 3.5mm connector resist corrosion, provide durability and improve the signal transmission.
- Fully molded and shielded to prevent EMI/RFI interference.
- These cables are wired so the Tip/Hot on the 3.5mm TRS jack is wired to the "Red" XLR.
|Item Size:||3 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.23 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.75 x 0.51 x 0.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.