Product Description & Reviews
Unbalanced XLR to 3.5mm(Mini) Cable This Unbalanced XLR to 3.5mm cable is ideal for connecting an XLR microphone to the 3.5mm mini input of a digital camcorder, DSLR camera, or computer sound card. Features: - 4N Oxygen-free copper(OFC) core to deliver pristine sound. - Copper braided shielding provides maximum cancellation of hum and noise. - Polyethylene insulation improves high frequency response. - Splits the mono audio signal across the input for a dual mono output. - Great For Connecting iPhone, iPad, or Any 3.5mm Audio Output to a Powered Speaker. Specification: - Connector 1: 1/8" 3.5mm Male- Connector 2: 3 Pin Female XLR- Cable Body Outside Diameter: 6.0mm- Length: 5Feet/1.5M Note: Microphone must be separately powered. Package Contents: 1* Microphone Cable 18 Months Warranty: Hassle free replacement or money back during the warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Unbalanced XLR to 3.5mm Cable, It's ideal for connecting an XLR microphone to the 3.5mm mini input of a digital camcorder, DSLR camera, or computer sound card.(Note: Microphone must be separately powered)
- Combines 3.5mm Left and Right Channels Into XLR Single Mono Feed
- High strength aluminum alloy die-cast housing, Nickel-plated connections, 4N Oxygen-free copper(OFC) core to deliver pristine sound.
- Foil twisted pair shielding line for effective EMI and RFI rejection.
- Polyethylene insulation Cotton Yarn wrap features improves high frequency response.
|Item Size:||5 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.22 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.71 x 0.94 x 0.94 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.