Product Description & Reviews
Feature: USB interface male to 6.35mm 1/4-inch electric guitar converter cable is designed to transmit the guitar signal into the computer. 16 bit 48/44.1 KHz digital quality sound input. Embedded A/D convert with audio signal boost. High quality professional shielded cable and 6.3mm(semidiameter) jack or XLR plug Red indicator light flash indicating when signal is being transmitted. Compatible with MacOSX, for Windows 98/SE/2000/XP/Vista/Win7. Simple USB plug and play connection without addtional driver. Specifications: Resolution: 16bit 48/44.1 KHz THD+N(-3dBr): -76dB S/N Ratio: 83dB Dynamic Range: 80dB Input Impedance: 1 M Ohm Frequency Response at 48KHz: 20-19 KHz Signal Input Range: 0-2.8Vpp Signal Boost Gain: +20dB Cable length: 10FT Package Includes: 1 x Guitar bass to USB link connection cable
Features & Highlights
- ☑️Embedded A/D convert with audio signal boost, built-in D/A conversion chip: 16 bit 48/ 44.1KHz.
- ☑️USB interface male to 6.35mm 1/4-inch electric guitar converter cable is designed to transmit the guitar signal into the computer; Allows you to record the beautiful tunes of your guitar, transfer the sound signal into the computer, and edit these music notes to meet your needs.
- ☑️Red indicator light flash indication when signal is being transmitted.
- ☑️Support USB plug and play, no need sound card and any additional driver, just plug in your instruments or microphones, electronic organ, then you can start recording high quality digital music works easily.
- ☑️Great Compatibility: Support Mac OS 09 Mac OS X, Windows 98SE 2000 XP VISTA Win7; Support USB 1.1/2.0; Compatible with PS2, PS3, WII, XBox.
|Package Weight:||0.38 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.