Product Description & Reviews
LiDiVi USB IN-OUT MIDI Cable Converter, Professional PC/ Laptop/ Mac to Music Keyboard Adapter Cord for Home Music Studio Function: LiDiVi MIDI cable is essentially a data link between the MIDI instrument and the PC. Plays MIDI input signal by MIDI keyboard, through this MIDI Cable, implement MIDI to usb, so as to achieve the editing of music on the computer. Instructions: 1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device). 2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device). 3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, Led indicats power on. 4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc. 5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to "USB Audio Device". 6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use. 7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same SUB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver. Package Included: 1 * MIDI Cable 1 * User Manual Warranty: 60 days money-back and 12-month worry-free Guarantee! Please feel free to contact us via e-mail regarding our products or service. Thanks a lot!
Features & Highlights
- 【Plug & Play】 LiDiVi MIDI to USB cable comes with built-in driver, truly plug and play, needs no difficult driver installation
- 【Wide Compatibility】 Well compatible with most computer systems, such as Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10 and Mac OS X operating systems
- 【Fast and Stable】 High-performance FTP processing chip to ensure the stability of input signal without delay, enjoy fast and stable MIDI data transmission
- 【High Quality】 High quality wire, multi-layer protection design. 1 in + 1 out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
- 【How to Use】 It's easy to turn your PC into a music studio. Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Within minutes you'll be able to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC! With appropriate software, you can overdub additional instruments, then edit, mix and even print sheet music of your final compositions
|Item Size:||0.08 x 0.08 x 0.08 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.65 x 1.06 x 1.06 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.