Product Description & Reviews
This premium direct box converts an unbalanced line, instrument or speaker level signal to low impedance balanced mic level. Features: 1/4" parallel wired in/out jacks. Ground Lift switch to help eliminate hum and buzz. 30dB pad switch for selecting between line/instrument or speaker level input signals. Switchable high cut filter to eliminate amplifier noise. Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformer with mu metal shield that's riveted, not glued, to the chassis.Input Impedance: 20k Ohms Output Impedance: 150 Ohms Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz ±1dB Level Change (input to output): -20dB (pad out), -50dB (pad in)
Features & Highlights
- 1/4 inch parallel wired in/out jacks
- Ground lift switch to help eliminate hum and fuzz
- 30dB pad switch for selecting between line/instrument or speaker levle input signals
- Switchable high cut filter to eliminate amplifier noise
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL-M transformer with metal shield
|Item Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
sku: RBPPEQ100, mpn: PPEQ100, ean: 0068888894586,