Product Description & Reviews
Are you prepared when it's time to perform? Are you really prepared? It pays to take care of the details before you go onstage. And if we were you, we'd take our favorite DI — Whirlwind's IMP 2 — out of our gig bag when we spy that ratty old box the sound tech left onstage for us to plug into. You'll thank yourself later! What makes the IMP 2 such a necessary item? Easy — it flat out works. Every time. It's built like a tank. It has a ground lift switch, the inputs and outputs you need, and its transformer is riveted to the chassis — not glued. The pros use this box; is your performance worth it? Get one today!
Features & Highlights
- Inexpensive direct box with a fantastic footprint and the sound quality
- The IMP is an in-line transformer that converts a line or instrument level unbalanced signal to a low impedance mic level balanced signal
- Converts a line or instrument level unbalanced signal to a low impedance mic level balanced signal
- An ideal direct box for anyone requiring professional quality and durability in an economical package
- Uses Whirlwind's TRHL transformer that's riveted, not glued, to the chassis
|Item Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.85 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.33 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: PP400, ean: 9789800328811, isbn: 9800328815,