Whirlwind podDI Single Channel Passive Direct Box for iPod/iPhone -INCLUDES- Blucoil Audio 10ft Balanced XLR Cable AND 5 Pack of Reusable Cable Ties
Free Shipping Included! Whirlwind podDI Single Channel Passive Direct Box for iPod/iPhone -INCLUDES- Blucoil Audio 10ft Balanced XLR Cable AND 5 Pack of Reusable Cable Ties by blucoil at Right Clearing. MPN: A593. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Whirlwind podDI Single Channel Passive Direct BoxEasily connect a CD/MP3 player or DJ mixers to a mixing console with the Whirlwind podDI. This
Whirlwind podDI Single Channel Passive Direct Box
Easily connect a CD/MP3 player or DJ mixers to a mixing console with the Whirlwind podDI. This passive direct box accepts stereo input and sums them into a single mono output. The 1/8" stereo jack serves as the podDI's main input. You can use the RCA phono input jacks to connect the audio output of a computer sound card or MP3/CD player.
The Low-Z male XLR output provides balanced low impedance, mic level signals suitable for mixing consoles and workstations. You can adjust the mix directly to the podDI thanks to the onboard two attenuator pots.
The podDI features a ground lift switch, which eliminates buzzes and hums in your signal chain when patching an iPod/iPhone/laptop into a mixing console.TECHNICAL SPECS:
Also Comes With:Blucoil Audio Balanced XLR Cable
- Type: Passive DI
- Attenuation, IN to OUT, Level Controls at Max: -21dB, both channels driven; -25dB, one channel only
- Impedance Ratio (Input to Output): 133:1
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz +/-1dB
- Ground Lift: Yes
- Inputs: 1x 1/8" TRS stereo mini, 2x RCA phono
- Outputs: 1x XLR
- Controls: 2x Input volume attenuators, 1x Ground Lift Switch
Connect your microphone to recorders, audio interfaces, preamps, and mixers with the Blucoil Audio Balanced XLR Cable. This 10-foot cable is made with high-quality oxygen-free copper (OFC) known for preventing degeneration and eliminating lost signal problems. The 24 AWG OFC cable is highly conductive and offers the least resistance in maintaining the signal quality.Avail the Whirlwind Bundle today and receive 5 Pack of Blucoil Reusable Cable Ties!
Features & Highlights
- ALLOW LEVEL MATCHING INPUTS - The Whirlwind podDI comes with a variable attenuator on both left and right input channels. This lets level matching between the two and allows mixing of 2 separate mono signals together. It balances the voice and music track levels in the summed mono output.
- ELIMINATES BUZZ AND HUM PROBLEMS - The Whirlwind podDI has a ground lift switch that efficiently isolates hums and buzzes in your signal chain.
- CONNECT WITH BLUCOIL BALANCED XLR CABLE - This premium 10-feet premium audio cable efficiently connects microphones to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces and recorders. It guarantees protection against RFI and EMI noises thanks to the 92% shield and twin-conductive PVC inner shielding.
- STORE YOUR CABLES NEATLY - Conveniently and neatly fasten all your instrument cables with Blucoil's Magic Velcro Cable Ties. This bundle includes 5 reusable ties.
- INCLUDES - Whirlwind podDI Single Channel Passive Direct Box. Blucoil Audio 10-Feet Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Black). 5 Pack of Reusable Blucoil Magic Velcro Cable Ties.
|Package Weight:||1.19 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by blucoil, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Rapco Horizon
mpn: TDIBLOX, ean: 0765811307648,
TDIBLOX is a consumer to pro interface. It converts input from consumer grade equipment (tape decks or CD players) to a mic level balanced output. Gives operator volume control of the outgoing stereo signal. RCA male inputs and XLR male output.BLOX s...
mpn: SPL3220, ean: 4033653055383,
Stereo Multiband Sound Processor/Loudness Maximizer/LimiterProfessional multiband sound processor for public address, broadcasting and mastering applications. Multiband technology provides for brilliant and lively audio processing without audible "pu...
mpn: Small Clone Pedal, ean: 0473800100049,
The classic chorus! Analog chorus pedal popularized by Kurt Cobain. The finest analog chorus sounds: from clear, rich and dimensional to warm pulsating warbles, can be intensified with the Depth Control. Simple tweaks generate exciting doubling effec...
By Jim Dunlop
mpn: 11237000001, ean: 0799491179073,
View larger View larger MXR DC Brick Pedalboard Power Supply Keep your pedals powered with the MXR DC Brick Power Supply. Featuring eight 9V outputs and two 18V outputs, there's power enough to supply virtually any combination of effects. Each 9V out...
mpn: PDB4, ean: 0840402019756,
PDB4 Passive Direct Box. The PDB4 is a four channel passive direct box that features four fully transformer isolated direct boxes in a 1U 19-inch rack mount chassis. The inputs and outputs of each of the four channels are isolated to maximize channel...
mpn: FBA_1219427-62, ean: 0676101040674,
The Radial Stage Bug SB-5 is a compact stereo direct box designed to accommodate laptop computers, tablets and other consumer audio products when amplifying the signal through a PA system. The passive design begins with an integrated input cable that...
mpn: R8001125, ean: 0799491176003,
The Radial Engineering ProRMP is a 100% passive re-amplifier that takes a prerecorded track and re-amplifies it through a guitar amp or effects pedal creating new and exciting tones. Re-amping has been the "secret weapon" for countless recordings by ...
mpn: MDB-1A, ean: 0663961054002,
Great for active instruments like guitars and basses with active pickups and preamps, the MDB-1A active DI features increased headroom and distortion-free operation. Featuring a 1/4" high-impedance input and thru with -20dB pad plus a merge switch th...
mpn: AV Direct, ean: 0840402018193,
Here's the scenario. There's an open XLR input on your mixer/interface/whatever. Buuuut, you've got a piece of gear without the balanced XLR output to make the connection. You need a direct box. In fact, you need the super-affordable AVDirect from AR...
By Samson Technologies
mpn: SAMDA1, ean: 0809164018063,
Samson's MDA1 Mono Active Direct Box combines premium sound circuitry with durable, roadworthy construction, providing high-quality signal connection solutions for live sound and recording studio applications. The MDA1 operates on either batteries or...