Product Description & Reviews
YPA M606 Condenser mics let you capture and record all the ambience and dynamic depth of acoustic guitars, piano, overhead drums, acoustic instruments, and vocals - in stereo! M606 microphones can be used either individually or in pairs for stereo recordings, neck and sound hole placement for miking acoustic guitars, and low/high octave placement in acoustic pianos. The M606 is an extremely sensitive cardioid condenser (10mv/pa) with an expanded frequency response of 40Hz to 20kHz and a maximum SPL of 120dB. What's all this mean? It means that the M606 delivers professional performance at an incredible price and will make a dramatic difference in every recording. M606s are shipped in pairs. 48volt phantom power required.
Features & Highlights
- The Ypa M606 offers a pair of small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphones - ideal for both studio and stage use.
- With their sensitive, low-mass elements and high SPL handling, the m606 microphones excel at recording every nuance of sources such as drums, piano, cymbals, and acoustic instruments.
- If you need to record outside, a foam windscreen is included - it's also handy for reducing plosives on vocal sources.
- Extended range frequency response for optimum reproduction and exceptionally clear, crisp sound with great transient response.
- Tight cardioid polar pattern minimizes feedback problems and effectively rejects signals not originating directly in front of the mic capsule.Withstands high SPLs, lending itself to a wide range of miking situations.
|Item Weight:||0.99 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.