Product Description & Reviews
YPA M613 Mysterious Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The M613 is a cardioid, mini-condenser instrumental microphone with in-line preamplifier is designed to clearly capture the sounds of today's professional horn players. The pickup pattern of the M613 provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. With a high maximum sound pressure level (SPL), the M613 is ready to handle the demands of brass and woodwind instruments, and is a strong performer for percussion applications. The transformerless preamplifier circuitry of the M613 improves linearity across the full frequency range. In situations where phantom power is not available, the A63P preamplifier will perform exceptionally.
The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint of the M613 allows for easy microphone positioning and securing. Once the position is determined, the gooseneck angle brace ensures that the M613 will stay in place during even the most active performances.
Features & Highlights
- Recommended Uses:Saxophone,Trombone,Soprano Saxophone,Trumpet,Drums(Toms)
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint, and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Mysterious Ypa ruggedness and reliability,The Compatible Transmitters:AKG DPT700, PT60-80-81-400-450-4000-4500,Samson UT1L, VT2L
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.