Product Description & Reviews
In black metal with a chrome grill, the BM-8000 carries on the tradition of remarkably high performance and live-or-recording versatility all at a reasonable price that made its forbear a number one seller in the side-address category. OVERVIEW Rugged construction, high SPL handling in a compact chassis makes the ZINGYOU BM-8000 an ideal choice for live sound reinforcement or live recording applications. It is also an ideal choice as a utility microphone for home or project studios where performance in required. The ZINGYOU BM-8000 microphone is made with a heavy-duty machined metal body with a durable, anodized finish and is shipped in a kraft paper box with ZINGYOU BM-8000 microphone, shock mount, mic stand and adaptor. TECH SPECS Microphone Type: Condenser Polar Pattern: Cardioid Diaphragm Size: 0.9" (25.4mm) Frequency Response: 30Hz-18kHz Max SPL: 135dB (at 1kHz≤1%T.H.D) Output Impedance: 200 ohms Signal to Noise Ratio: 76dB Self-Noise: 18dB Low Cut Filter: Yes Color: Black Connector: XLR Weight: 0.77 lbs. Included Accessories: Shock Mount, Pop Filter, Mic Stand, Power Cable (8.2ft/ 2.5m), Microphone Adapter
Features & Highlights
- Professional Recording Kit: ZINGYOU BM-8000 Microphone Bundle comes complete with a ton of essential accessories, including condenser microphone, adjustable suspension scissor arm stand, table mounting clamp, metal shock mount, pop filter, 3.5mm male to XLR female cable, sound card/microphone adapter and instruction [7 Days no reason to refund, 30-day replacement service, 1-year warranty]
- Cardioid Polar Pattern: ZINGYOU BM-8000 cardioid microphone has the most sensitivity at the front and is least sensitive at the back. It isolates from unwanted ambient sound and is much more resistant to feedback than omnidirectional microphones, good for a wide variety of applications, from vocals to room applications, to acoustic instruments
- Noise Cancellation: It features high signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) that means less distortion to be caused on the process of recording, Unique 2-layer protection system prevents unwanted pop noises-providing singers with a clear, plosive-free vocal performance
- Fully Compatible: It is fully compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X computers, as well as several Linux distributions, an ideal mic to capture vocals, acoustic guitars, acoustic pianos and even strings as the condenser is able to take an accurate snapshot and capture all the subtleties and nuances inherent in these instruments.
- Widespread Application: The ZINGYOU BM-8000 is ideal for podcasting, vodcasting, YouTube videos, voice recognition software, corporate videos and any production application that requires a simple yet professional voice-over microphone. It is also a convenient demo microphone for musicians and songwriters that prefer the convenience of a Plug-and-play microphone but don't want to compromise sound quality
|Item Size:||9.84 x 3.94 x 3.94 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.6 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.