The PCF-4 Protective Case is custom designed for the Zoom F8 and F4 MultiTrack Field Recorders. It offers weather-resistant protection and is perfect for filmmakers, location sound recordists, and sound designers who use an F8 or F4 to record sound in the field.
Features & Highlights
- Side openings for XLR/TRS cable input and protection
- Detachable, water-resistant cover with clear window for visual monitoring, plus inlay opening for personal notes
- Adjustable strap and shoulder pad combined with two latch hooks per side for a custom carry position
- Two inside compartments for holding the recorder and its accessories
- Bottom panel access to rear of F4 and F8 units (BNC Time Code connectors, removable AA battery pack, and Zoom mic capsule input)
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.82 x 5.59 x 5.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Zoom, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: DT-MD2TSCM-MZ, ean: 0710882405694,
Discreet Hard-Shell Protection for Select Tascam Portastudio Multitrack Recorders This case provides an economy low budget solution for your valuable music equipment. It's unpainted polypropylene resin exterior offers an affordable and discreet appe...
mpn: G-MIXERBAG-1515, ean: 0716408536972,
Gator Cases G-MIXERBAG series of mixer bags mixes style with rugged protection for mixers, drum machines, effects pedals, and other gear or equipment during transport and storage. The G-MIXERBAG series features a durable nylon exterior and a 10mm pad...