Product Description & Reviews
The PCF-4 Protective Case is custom designed for the Zoom F8 and F4 MultiTrack Field Recorders. It offers weather-resistant protection and is perfect for filmmakers, location sound recordists, and sound designers who use an F8 or F4 to record sound in the field.Side openings for XLR/TRS cable input and protection. Detachable, water-resistant cover with clear window for visual monitoring, plus inlay opening for personal notes. Adjustable strap and shoulder pad combined with two latch hooks per side for a custom carry position.
Features & Highlights
- Side openings for XLR/TRS cable input and protection
- Detachable, water-resistant cover with clear window for visual monitoring, plus inlay opening for personal notes
- Adjustable strap and shoulder pad combined with two latch hooks per side for a custom carry position
- Two inside compartments for holding the recorder and its accessories
- Bottom panel access to rear of F4 and F8 units (BNC Time Code connectors, removable AA battery pack, and Zoom mic capsule input)
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.5 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.82 x 5.59 x 5.59 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.